Welcome to Good Point Acupuncture! We’re glad you’re here.
Here are some things you should know before your first visit:
- We will not treat you without completed paperwork.
- We will not treat you if you have or have had a fever in the last 24 hours.
- For your safety, herbs and supplements are not refundable for any reason. Even if not opened.
- Please whisper or speak softly in the clinic.
- Phones must be silenced, turned off, or left in your car.
- Please do not wear cologne, perfume, or strong smelling body products.
- You may listen to music or a meditation on your device (with headphones) during your treatment.
- Wear loose clothing that can be pushed or rolled up to expose your legs and arms. Shorts and tank tops are good if the weather allows.
- Don’t come to your treatment feeling very hungry or with a very full stomach.
- We recommend not consuming caffeine before your treatment.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to pay and visit the bathroom if necessary so that you are ready for your treatment at your appointment time.
All community room treatments are just $25, including your first treatment.
Please download and complete the paperwork here: Downloadable Paperwork and bring it with you to your first session. If you cannot download and complete the paperwork, please arrive 20 minutes early to complete your paperwork in the office in order to start your treatment on time.
Once your paperwork is complete, we will review it, chat briefly, and move directly on to the treatment. We suggest that you leave the needles in for at least 20 minutes and you can stay up to an hour after your treatment start time. Your acupuncturist will suggest a treatment plan based on our experience in treating many different conditions. Your treatment plan may include herbs or supplements so it is very important to tell your acupuncturist any medications that you are currently taking.