- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Good Point Acupuncture2301 Red Bud Ln, Ste 200
Round Rock, TX 78664(512) 731-0642
Appointment TimesTue1pm - 6pmWed9am - 1pmThu1pm - 6pmFri9am - 1pmSat9am - 1pm
“I started doing acupuncture after a friend (who was in the midst of a battle with cancer) highly recommended it. It helped her so much, she never missed a day of work. I figured, “what the heck- why not try it?”. Possibly my best decision ever. I go to help... Read more »
“Wonderful experience. Nice, relaxing and attentive. Really helped my chronic pain.” -J.K.
Really helped my chronic pain. was last modified: February 19th, 2020 by Yvonne Perez Kettering
“Such a relaxing and calming environment. Yvonne has a very light touch and makes you feel very comfortable. If you are anyone who is hesitant because of a fear of needles she is really great and is a safe space.” -E.L.
Yvonne has a very light touch and... Read more »
“Yvonne is wonderful to work with and a very skilled acupuncturist. She listens and has helped me with back pain, stress, jet lag, allergies and more. Reasonably priced due to group treatment room but quiet and relaxing atmosphere. You don’t really even know others are there until you open your... Read more »
“1st session was great. Will be going back.” -M.S
Will be going back. was last modified: February 19th, 2020 by Yvonne Perez Kettering
“Highly recommend! Great office and acupuncture space. Even though it’s community I always still feel like my session is private. The room and recliners are comfortable and the temperature is always perfect. Nothing is better than acupuncture to balance the body. My whole family and I go at times.” -M.M.... Read more »